Neighbours and Safety

Contributed by Anahita Surya and current to March 2022

If you are feeling threatened by your neighbour’s behaviour, you can apply for a Personal Protection Order (PPO). Refer to Personal Protection Orders. If you are in immediate danger, call the Police on 000.

This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding AustLII Communities? Send feedback
This website is using cookies. More info. That's Fine