Poor repair work

Contributed by ChristianFoyle and current to 27 July 2018

Sometimes repair work is not adequate. A person should take the vehicle to the RAC or another motor vehicle repairer for an inspection and test if possible. If not, it should be checked, especially paintwork and chassis alignment.

If you are not satisfied with the repair work conducted on your vehicle, talk to the repairer. This will give the repairer an opportunity to fix the problem.

If you cannot resolve the problem, you can seek further advice or you can lodge a complaint with Consumer Protection (Department of Commerce WA). Who will attempt to resolve your dispute with the repairer.

This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding AustLII Communities? Send feedback
This website is using cookies. More info. That's Fine